The Goal Of The Event
The objective of this two-day summit is to bring together cross-industry leaders to discuss key trends and innovative approaches to the challenges and developments they are facing within their industries relating to Digital Customer Experience.
Points of Discussion
- How to elevate the customer experience in a post-COVID-19 world
- The CX Hub: How to make a company really #customercrazy? How to organize your company around CX
- How to boost and leverage a customer-centric mindset & way of working amongst employees and leaders?
- Inspiring cases that are proof points of how even large corporates can embrace a true customer-oriented culture
- How to leverage data to improve Customer Experience and how to mobilize an organization
- Omni-channel - myth or reality
- Transformation challenges - agile for business, shifting responsibilities, source of truth
- Conversion boost with interactive email
- Reimagining Customer Experiences in the Digital Era
- How brands can stand out in an increasingly busy digital space
- The blurry line between the online and offline experience
- Future proofing your business for brilliant Customer Experience
- Customer Experience and Operational Excellence join forces for digital transformation
- Customer experience in the next normal after COVID-19
- The Digital vs the Physical World: A Reunion of Epic Proportions
- DCX and Data Analytics: Driving Product Roadmaps Forward and Creating Consistency
- Embracing Technologies: Utilizing the Power of AI, ML, VR, and other Emerging Technologies to Create Even Greater Digital Customer Experiences
- Digital Customer Experiences, Trust and Transparency: The Imperative Relationship
- Driver Changes in Customer Experience: Generation Z, Social Media, Hyper-Personalization and Increasing Expectations
- Going International: Cultural Implications to Consider when Scaling DCX Across Borders or Within Multi-Cultural Organizations
- Redefining the Customer Journey in the Digital Age
- Enriching Customer Service Experience: chatbots, loyalty program, and predictive analytics
Who Could You Meet
Cross Industry Leading Speakers
Senior Level Attendees
Corporate : Companies
Why a Summit?
The last decade has seen an explosion of innovative ideas and practices in Digital Customer Experience. At the forefront of these developments has been a greater push and appreciation for the power of Artificial Intelligence to create better consumer satisfaction and engagement, call centers have given way to bots, and consumer identities are being digitized and companies are using these to stay at the forefront of their customers’ needs and wants. However, throughout 2020 we have seen that things are changing yet again: the future of Digital Customer Experience is now taking on a very human aspect. With attention spans decreasing and consumer demands increasing, Digital Customer Experience initiatives must find a way to combine pre-existing channels with the emergence of human creativity and experience.
It’s all about the EXPERIENCE!
- Cross-industry learning – find out how innovative new projects adopted by other sectors could
add value to your business
- Save time and money – concentrated industry insights and knowledge across two intensive days
- Case studies – practical information on what works and what doesn’t, outlining the challenges
and lessons learned for current and planned projects
- Networking and interactive – build new relationships and engage with other executives in our
workshops, unconference sessions and networking lunches
- Collaborate – specialists and innovators generating brilliant ideas and innovative solutions
- Real-world information – get practical, evidence-based insights to help you stay ahead of the
How Will You Benefit
Like Minded Strategy leaders for Networking
Hear About Groundbreaking Approaches to Innovation
Get the Pro & Cons of New & Existing Projects
Opportunities For Networking
Meet up to 500 like-minded cross-industry senior executives over two days of intensive talks, workshops, and learning whilst taking advantage of the chance to do some strategic networking. Be a part of the creative process by engaging in idea generation and problem-solving opportunities. You will have ample time to share your own knowledge with others, as well as gaining new insights from your peers during our networking sessions. All our attendees will leave our summit with unique viewpoints from others who have been through similar situations in an intimate round table setting.