The Goal Of This Event
The objective of this two-day summit is to bring together cross-industry leaders to discuss key trends and innovative approaches to the challenges and developments they are facing within their industries relating to Digital Customer Experience.
Points of Discussion
- Unleashing human-centred business
- Creating communities & importance of diversity when setting up membership programs
- Exciting Omnichannel Trends to Track in 2022-2023
- Diving deeper into the technology part as an enabler, best/worst practices of implementing CX in larger organizations
- As customer expectation continues to rise, the whole meaning of experience and superior service is being rewritten. Seamless delivery of the service and the experience across channels is the biggest challenge marketing, customer service, and support teams face today.
- Who Owns Customer Experience?
- The new AI-powered technologies present many opportunities as organisations can personalise at scale. But ensuring seamless integration, removing data silos is still a huge challenge.
- Service design is an increasing imperative in an age where digitally-savvy consumers have increasingly higher expectations of their service providers and expect a seamless experience every time.
- The increasing importance of Employee Experience in CX
- A cohesive omnichannel experience
- Unification of customer-facing functions
- Connected data is key - Connected data collected through various systems and inputs will be the way of the future.
- Serving the consumer without harming the environment
- How to boost and leverage a customer-centric mindset & way of working amongst employees and leaders?
- Inspiring cases that are proof points of how even large corporates can embrace a true customer-oriented culture
- How brands can stand out in an increasingly busy digital space
- Redefining the Customer Journey in the Digital Age
- Enriching Customer Service Experience: chatbots, loyalty program, and predictive analytics
- Linking Voice Of the Employee and Voice of the Customer
- Customer Exgagement Transformation:With the digital revolution in full swing, organisations must consider their customers’ needs to meet changing expectations. Customer demands are increasing rapidly, and the technology available to improve customer experience is advancing inexorably.
-How to Create Memorable Customer Service Moments
-The Best Digital CX Strategies for a Unique Customer Journey
Who Will You Meet
Cross Industry Leading Speakers
Senior Level Attendees
Corporate : Companies
Why a Summit and Why Now?
The last decade has seen an explosion of innovative ideas and practices in Digital Customer Experience. At the forefront of these developments has been a greater push and appreciation for the power of Artificial Intelligence to create better consumer satisfaction and engagement, call centers have given way to bots, and consumer identities are being digitized and companies are using these to stay at the forefront of their customers’ needs and wants. However, throughout 2021-2022 we have seen that things are changing yet again: the future of Digital Customer Experience is now taking on a very human aspect. With attention spans decreasing and consumer demands increasing, Digital Customer Experience initiatives must find a way to combine pre-existing channels with the emergence of human creativity and experience.
It’s all about the EXPERIENCE!
- Cross-industry learning – find out how innovative new projects adopted by other sectors could
add value to your business
- Save time and money – concentrated industry insights and knowledge across two intensive days
- Case studies – practical information on what works and what doesn’t, outlining the challenges
and lessons learned for current and planned projects
- Networking and interactive – build new relationships and engage with other executives in our
workshops, unconference sessions and networking lunches
- Collaborate – specialists and innovators generating brilliant ideas and innovative solutions
- Real-world information – get practical, evidence-based insights to help you stay ahead of the
How Will You Benefit
Like Minded Strategy leaders for Networking
Hear About Groundbreaking Approaches to Innovation
Get the Pro & Cons of New & Existing Projects
Opportunities For Networking
Meet up to 500 like-minded cross-industry senior executives over two days of intensive talks, workshops, and learning whilst taking advantage of the chance to do some strategic networking. Be a part of the creative process by engaging in idea generation and problem-solving opportunities. You will have ample time to share your own knowledge with others, as well as gaining new insights from your peers during our networking sessions. All our attendees will leave our summit with unique viewpoints from others who have been through similar situations in an intimate round table setting.